"My 13 yr old golden retriever loves the treats and has been moving around a lot better. I’ve tried almost everything out there and joint repair chews came out on top!!!"
Chris R. Verified Buyer
Joint Repair Chews 120ct.
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
Easy to Administer: Dogs Love Them
Recommended Daily Dose: Administer with or after food. JointRepair soft chews can be given all at once or divided throughout the day
For faster results we recommend starting with a loading dose.Up to 14 lbs:
Initial Dose: 1 daily
Maintenance Level: 1 every other day15-29 lbs:
Initial Dose: 2 daily
Maintenance Level: 1 daily30-44 lbs:
Initial Dose: 3 daily
Maintenance Level: 1 - 2 daily45-59 lbs:
Initial Dose: 4 daily
Maintenance Level: 2 daily60-74 lbs:
Initial Dose: 5 daily
Maintenance Level: 2 - 3 daily75 lbs and over:
Initial Dose: 6 daily
Maintenance Level: 3 daily
Only the purest natural ingredients get into a JointRepair chewable tablet
Your dog already produces some of the ingredients in JointRepair naturally, but as they get older they make less. Our chews help your pet by giving them the extra their bodies need. They can be administered for long term use.Active Ingredients Per Soft Chew:
Glucosamine HCl*: 300 mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)*: 200 mg; MSM (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane)*: 200 mg; Omega 3*: 200mg; Organic Turmeric*: 50mg; Yucca Schidigera Extract*: 25mg; Hyaluronic Acid* : 2 mg. Optimin Manganese* 15%: 2 mg; Vitamin E*: 25 IUInactive Ingredients:
Palm Fruit Oil, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Natural Chicken Flavoring, Flaxseed Meal, Sunflower Lecithin, Coconut Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Sorbic Acid.
Mild side effects like diarrhea or vomiting are very rare. Giving the dose with or after food usually alleviates any side effects. Always read and comply with the directions and warnings on the label before giving a dose to your dog. Always seek veterinary advice before giving your dog any new product or drug.Cautions
Consult with your veterinarian before use of this supplement. Intended only for consumption by dogs. Not intended for puppies under six months, or dogs who may be pregnant. If your dog experiences side effects, discontinue use.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles
Can JointRepair be given to help prevent joint problems?
It's a great idea to give JointRepair to dogs with normal joints, especially larger dogs. In fact many customers who buy JointRepair for a dog with joint problems and then give it to another dog are surprised that it helps them too. Joint problems develop so slowly that it can be hard to spot. We recommend giving JointRepair to protect the joints in breeds with a history of joint problems, large active dogs and dogs who have suffered a joint injury.
Do you recommend giving a loading dose?
Yes, if your dog is already showing signs of hip or joint discomfort, we recommend starting with a "loading dose". Give the recommended Initial Dose for your dog's weight for 4 to 6 weeks. The "initial dose" gives your dog the supplements it needs to repair its joints. After 4 to 6 weeks, reduce the amount to the Maintenance Level on the label.
How long is the shelf life of a bottle?
JointRepair has a two year shelf life.
How should it be stored?
JointRepair is best stored in a cool dry place at room temperature. Keep it out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Is JointRepair made in the USA?
Yes it's made in the US from pure, natural & safe ingredients. FDA inspectors inspect & certify our US facility every year. Each ingredient is independently tested in GMP labs for quality and purity. Every tablet you give to your pet is guaranteed to be 100% safe & effective.
Premium JointRepair Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs - Fast Natural Arthritis Pain Relief & Better Mobility - Extra Strength Chondroitin MSM and Hyaluronic Acid. Made in USA. Results in 30 Days or Your Money Back
FAST RELIEF: HAPPIER, MORE ACTIVE DOG IN JUST 7 DAYS. Pain eases, mobility and energy return
VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED. Best for stiff, painful joints, arthritis and hip dysplasia. Made in USA
DOGS LOVE IT. Can be mixed with food or given as a treat
100% PURE, SAFE AND NATURAL. Extra Strength Human Grade glucosamine, chondroitin & MSM for your dog
RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: Finish the bottle and if you're not delighted, we'll refund your order
Why is JointRepair the Best Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs?
1. You Can Expect To See Fast, Dramatic Results:7 DAYS: many of our customers begin to notice their pet moves with less pain and stiffness.
30 DAYS: dogs who have been barely able to move roll back the years and walk, run and play just like they used to.
2. JointRepair Contains 9 Naturally Powerful Active Ingredients: Each chosen to help improve the health of your pet's joints and to relieve pain and discomfort
3. Made With the Best Ingredients: Every tablet contains the best ingredients, trusted and recommended by veterinarians and 3rd party tested for safety and purity.
4. JointRepair Gives Your Pet a Dose that Works: Not all hip & joint supplements are the same. Many contain levels of active ingredients well below the recommended dose.
5. Easy to Use and Even the Pickiest Dogs Love Them: Each chew has a delicious chicken flavor.
6. JointRepair Reverses Joint Damage Transforming Your Pet's Life: A healthy dog's joints are protected by cartilage which acts like a cushion between the bones in a joint. Dogs suffer joint problems and painful arthritis as their cartilage wears out. JointRepair quickly repairs and rebuilds the protective cushions of cartilage. The Omegas and Organic Turmeric in JointRepair naturally reduce inflammation.
7. Risk Free: Give your pet the recommended daily dose until you've finished the bottle. If you're not delighted with the results we'll give you all your money back. No Questions Asked.
Give Your Dog JointRepair: The Best Hip & Joint Supplement and watch their happiness and energy return as their pain and discomfort disappear.